The college has a separate Training and Placement cell managed by a dedicated team. The cell acts as a linker for the Industrial Training and Placement of students. The Training and Placement cell establishes contacts with industrial houses to arrange training and placement of the students. The Training and Placement cell also guides and helps the Final year students in securing jobs with their knowledge and achievements, by organizing campus Interviews and exploring various avenues for their placement. The cell extends all possible helps and provides all available infrastructure facilities to the organizations and their respective officials conducting campus interviews in the college campus. The cell also prepares placement brochure in print and electronic format and further distribution to relevant industry and job providers.
It has been formed to achieve the main objectives as under:-
- Planning, supervising, monitoring and evaluation of on-the-job training of students in industries of repute and other user organizations
- Providing facilities and assistance to the outgoing graduates in career selection by maintaining an active liaison with the prospective employers.
- Arranging short educational tours to the industries of the region and field projects.
- Inviting experts from renowned industrial houses, both from classroom teaching as well as for short term courses and seminars to make students aware of the industrial ethos and culture.
- Arranging campus and off campus interviews for training and placements.
A placement committee headed by the Placement Co-coordinator Dr. Vijay Samyal and selected student representatives coordinate the placement activities, so that reputed companies visit the campus and recruit students for training as well as subsequent employment. The Training and Placement Cell acts as a link between the students and industrial Houses. The dedication and hard work of the team supplemented by the cooperation and indispensable guidance by the authorities bore productive results.