The college has a separate Training and Placement cell managed by a dedicated team.The cell acts as a link between academia and industry for the Industrial Training and Placement of students.The Cell establishes contacts with industrial houses to arrange training and placement of the students.
The Training and Placement cell also guides and helps the Final year students in securing jobs by enhancing their employability, knowledge & skills. The Cell organizes range of activities beneficial to students like Mock & campus Interviews, Training & Expert sessions, forming of student clubs, personality development sessions, Workshops, Competitions and so on. Every effort is made to explore various avenues for their placement.
The objectives of this cell Includes:
- Planning, supervising, monitoring and evaluation of on-the-job training of students in industries of repute and other user organizations
- Providing career guidance facilities and relevant assistance to the outgoing graduates by maintaining an active liaison with the prospective employers.
- Arranging short educational tours to the industries of the region.
- Inviting experts from renowned industrial houses, both from classroom teaching as well as for short term courses and seminars to make students aware of the industrial ethos and culture.
- Arranging campus and off campus interviews for training and placements.
A placement committee headed by the Placement Co-coordinator Dr. Rajinder Kaur and selected student representatives coordinate the placement activities, so that number of companies visit the campus and recruit students for training as well as subsequent employment.
The dedication and hard work of the team supplemented by timely and essential cooperation and indispensable guidance from the higher authorities always keeps team motivated and ready to serve better.